We are STAYING HEALTHY with strong immune systems so that if, despite all our precautions, we contract the Coronavirus at an event, our immune systems will fight the virus efficiently.
We are not doctors and we cannot and will not give medical advice.
What we can do is share what we are doing to stay healthy and strong:
In addition, we are adding some conventional and not so conventional routines into our lives:
- Cabin Fever? Feeling stressed? Dealing with a cranky cooped up household? Go here now. It works!
- Drinking Pristine Water and plenty of it! (read why we prefer this particular water filter to create water as nature intended)
- Copperzap - (For a free version, find pennies made in 1982 or earlier. Wash them in vinegar. Hold in your hands frequently.)
- Fill capsules with 4 drops each of Oregano Oil, Germ Fighter, Zinc.
- (take immediately as the water soluble zinc will dissolve the capsule)
- 1st Line - This revolutionary formula boosts your immune system in an extraordinary way! (this link gives you 10% off orders over $150)
- For those of you who dare: Garlic Milk! Yup! Garlic Milk. - &/OR - Garlic/Lemon/Honey tea
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Increase your body's production of Glutathione, Carnosine, and natural anti-inflammatories. (special package with all 3)
- Increase your body's production of Stem Cells (helps facilitate healing and anti-inflammatory response)
- Immune support from Univera (search for Immune Health)
- Schweitzer Formula
- Copper helps deactivate Coronavirus
- Vice article: Copper Destroys Viruses and Bacteria. Why Isn’t It Everywhere?
- Evidence that oral copper can eradicate a virus
- Oral copper can help reduce or even prevent the spread of a virus
- The virus will not survive more than 4 hours on a copper surface
- Taking large doses of Vitamin C has been shown to increase Hydrogen Peroxide levels (the body naturally makes hydrogen peroxide as an immune defense)
- more research coming on oregano, zinc, germ fighting essential oils, garlic, probiotics, enzymes, and other immune boosters.